JEE is one of the popular entrance examinations conducted in India for the aspirants seeking admissions in top engineering colleges across the country. But before starting to prepare for the entrance exam you should be aware of all the changes that have been introduced by the authorities. Whether it is related to the availability of form, the pattern of the exam, syllabus or marking scheme, you need to keep yourself updated.
Here are some tips to Crack IIT JEE Main and JEE Advanced?
The aim of entrance exams such as JEE Main and Advanced is to test their aptitude and ability to work on concepts. If you dream of yourself as a future IITian, it is crucial to plan ahead. A high level of commitment and effort needs to be put in by the students, right from the very beginning. Cracking JEE is not as tough as it seems when you have the right resources at hand. Hard work, dedication, and correct guidance are all you need to succeed and ace the exam.
Factors to keep in mind while preparing for JEE Mains and JEE Advanced
- In case you are not sure whether you will be able to cope with the required standards for IIT preparation, go for an evaluation before starting the preparation.
- The basics are very important. Try to clear the basic concepts of all the subjects. Make your basics strong and studies will become easier and interesting too.
- Plan a daily timetable which should have an equal distribution of the number of hours for each subject.
- Don’t mug up the topics. Understand and learn the topic in depth
- As we know health is wealth stay physically and mentally fit.
- It is important to revise the syllabus before the exam. Whenever you complete a topic or unit, revise it. But don’t spend too much time on it.
- Take the necessary breaks. Pressuring oneself during the preparation days is not a very good idea. Do not come under the pressure and whenever you feel burdened, take a break.
- Have a positive and Optimistic attitude as it can change many things.
- Try and stick to it even if everything seems unfavorable.
- Don’t let negative people, comments, things affect you in any way and don’t take any such things “too seriously”.
- Start making your notes you generally write only after giving a sufficient thought and analysis. Finally, these are your own notes. They help you in your quick revision.
Remove your personal distractions as you study. You have already jumped into a mad competitive world, now you have to be religiously disciplined. Cracking JEE is not all that difficult. Just be sincere, dedicated and smart. Success will be yours.
Edventure is one of the famous Institute in Mumbai that provides JEE Mains classes in Mumbai and their goal is to provide knowledge and guidance and thereby create an environment that not only guides students to the path of success but also inspires them to recognize and explore their own potential.