KVPY (Kishore VaigyanikProtsahanYojna) is one of the competitive examinations like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, and AIPMT.The badge of being a KVPY Scholar is a prestigious one as it gives students the direct admission to top institutes like IISc and the various IISERs. KVPY exams as we all know are considered to be at par with the IIT Entrance exams when you compare the difficulty level. At Edventure, we do not believe in letting our students press the panic button as we have full faith that each of our students can clear the KVPY exam successfully if they prepare smartly.
KVPY 2019 Preparation Tips
Let’s look at some of our top preparation tips to prepare for KVPY 2019
Follow the Syllabus
- The first step towards preparation for any competitive exam begins with referring to the correct and official syllabus.
- The syllabus of KVPY is almost the same as JEE Main or AIPMT (now known as NEET).
- The aptitude test of KVPY has questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics subjects.
- We suggest our candidates to refer to the NCERT study material as it is helpful in cracking the aptitude test.
“Time Management is key to cracking any competitive examination”
- We help our students manage their time in a way that every subject gets equal attention. Edevnture believes in helping its students figure out their strengths and weaknesses. Our ideal study plan ensures that our students spend extra time on their weak subjects.
- We teach our students how the rule of time management is applicable at the time of examination. Every student must solvethat portion of the question paper they know first and then look into the rest of the questions.
We put ample focus on mock tests as it helps our students identify their weak points and strong points. Through the mock tests they also get to check their performance in reference to the time that they are taking to complete it. Every student must test their speed and knowledge while solving the mock papers.
Previous Years Question Paper
One of the most obvious tips that we have for the candidates is to solve previous years question paper of KVPY. It not only gives them the idea about the examination pattern but also the type of questions that they can expect.
Maintaining your Health
As cliché as this may sound, the truth is that there is nothing more important than your health. A healthy student has higher chances of cracking competitive examinations than others. Take care of your hygiene, eat nutritious food and get proper 7-8 hours of rest each day.
We emphasize on our students completing their studies some days before the examination to be able to get enough revision time. They must keep the last 3-4 days for revision to be able to score good marks.
Edventure is not just one of the best KVPY coaching classes in Mumbai, but is also one that you can rely on. Our tips are not meant for the candidates who are looking for a shortcut. We believe in choosing the smart path in helping our students score good marks in the examination. KVPY 2019 examinations will be help on the 1st week of November 2019. And like every year, it will be conducted by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore which also offers fellowship/scholarship to the eligible candidates. We wish each student appearing for KVPY2019 the very best and also hope to be the guide for every student that needs us. Good Luck!